THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN OUR NEW SERVICE
Whether you are conducting research in an academic laboratory or working in R&D for a pharmaceutical company, this is an important tool that may help you accelerate your discoveries involving Covid-19.
Working with collaborators and partners, Serimmune has processed and analyzed the epitope repertoires of over 15,000 subjects, including more than 1,000 SARS-CoV-2 samples.
Due to strong demand for access to the SERA technology to better understand the antibody response to SARS-CoV-2 vaccination and natural infection, Serimmune has launched a COVID epitope mapping discovery service.
How it Works
- 50 ul of serum or plasma per sample
- Minimal information about the samples
Analyzes each sample for IgG antibodies using its 10 billion member, random 12mer, bacterial peptide display library
Performs epitope analysis across the entire SARS-CoV-2 Proteome using its proprietary IMUNE and PIWAS methodologies
Provides summary data and visualizations for each sample, including raw data for subsequent customer analysis
For Each Sample the Customer Receives:
Two Different Business Models
To meet the needs of both our academic and biopharma customers we offer two different business models.
For academic and medical research labs.
- Customer provides minimal, de-identified information about the samples (e.g. sex, age, disease status).
- Serimmune generates data and customer can use for its own purposes. Serimmune owns the data.
- Significantly reduced price per sample.