COVID Epitope Mapping Discovery Service
Working with collaborators and partners, Serimmune has processed and analyzed the epitope repertoires of over 15,000 subjects, including more than 1,000 SARS-CoV-2 samples.
Due to strong demand for access to the SERA technology to better understand the antibody response to SARS-CoV-2 vaccination and natural infection, Serimmune has launched a COVID epitope mapping discovery service.
How it Works
- 100 ul of serum or plasma per sample
- Minimal information about the samples
Analyzes each sample for IgG or IgM antibodies using its 10 billion member, random 12mer, bacterial peptide display library
Performs epitope analysis across the entire SARS-CoV-2 Proteome using its proprietary IMUNE and PIWAS methodologies
Provides summary data and visualizations for each sample, including raw data for subsequent customer analysis
For Each Sample the Customer Receives:
Two Ways to Work With Us
To meet the needs of both our academic and biopharma customers we offer two different models.
Data Sharing Model
- Customer provides minimal, de-identified information about the samples (e.g. sex, age, disease status).
- Serimmune generates data and customer can use for its own purposes. Serimmune shares the data.
- Significantly reduced price per sample.
- Customer sharing of information about the samples is optional
- Customer owns data and results
- Standard pricing
- Option to add additional analysis services
To learn more about this service or to discuss a potential project and receive a quote, please contact us.Contact
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.